Legal Cover-My-Tail Text: Second Life®, SL™, Linden™, LindeX™, WindLight® and Linden Lab® and the Second Life Eye-in-Hand Logo® are trademarks of Lindon Lab. All other logos and all other brand, product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Castles in the Air



I know it's been a while since I've blogged here. With one thing or another, I haven't been doing much in SL lately. I did manage to make some tops for mers who are tired of the usual shell bras (besides the fact that they chafe so), and I've been redoing the landscaping at my home high above Arianti. I decided to go for the uprooted "Halajula Mountain" look (what? You haven't seen Avatar?) I've even added a waterfall plunging into the void:


Now if I can just find some dragons to hover around the cliffs, I'll be all set. I wonder what Grendel's Children has these days?

No comments: