Legal Cover-My-Tail Text: Second Life®, SL™, Linden™, LindeX™, WindLight® and Linden Lab® and the Second Life Eye-in-Hand Logo® are trademarks of Lindon Lab. All other logos and all other brand, product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Xiting XStreet

I'm joining many other SL merchants such as Ordinal Malaprop and Cheyenne Palisades in removing my products from XStreet because of their new listing fees, not to mention what many feel is the misguided philosophy behind them.

I haven't made enough sales on XStreet to justify a L$10/month "listing fee" for each item. My tails come in a selection of colors, each of which is a separate item, and each of which would cost me L$10 a month to display. And although I myself don't have any freebies listed, I am disgusted at the attempt to eliminate the "clutter" of freebies by charging a L$99 listing fee. There are many quality freebies out there that are definitely not "clutter".

Of course, everything is still available inworld at Mermaid's Dream.

No comments: