Legal Cover-My-Tail Text: Second Life®, SL™, Linden™, LindeX™, WindLight® and Linden Lab® and the Second Life Eye-in-Hand Logo® are trademarks of Lindon Lab. All other logos and all other brand, product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ghosts of the Blake Sea

The Blake Sea is haunted!


That's the only explanation I can come up with for the avs that are always there, in the same spot, no matter what time of the day or night it is. The three or four I've checked don't have anything -- or at least very little -- in their profiles.


What's even more mysterious are the green dots on the map (at least on my map), again never moving, that don't have anyone at that location.


Haunted, I tell you!

No comments: