Legal Cover-My-Tail Text: Second Life®, SL™, Linden™, LindeX™, WindLight® and Linden Lab® and the Second Life Eye-in-Hand Logo® are trademarks of Lindon Lab. All other logos and all other brand, product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birth Of A New Sea


The Blake Sea has finally appeared east of Nautilus, surrounded by the relocated Second Life Sailing Federation sims. It is truly a vast area of connected, sailable waters that I look forward to pointing my bow (well, that of my boat, anyway) toward. Here's hoping the waters are mer-friendly!

I don't know yet how the new void sim limits on prims and avatars will affect any regattas or other activities in the area. Let's hope that the SLSF can continue its activities in their new location.

No comments: