Legal Cover-My-Tail Text: Second Life®, SL™, Linden™, LindeX™, WindLight® and Linden Lab® and the Second Life Eye-in-Hand Logo® are trademarks of Lindon Lab. All other logos and all other brand, product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tails To Be Sold Told

It's been a while since I've added any products, but I finally finished (if any of my projects can ever be said to be "finished") a new line of mer tails and put them in a vendor in my shops and on Xstreet. Called Nereid, they come in a variety of colors and include hip and dorsal fins. I've got 12 different color schemes (so far). Apparently, I seem to have hit some kind of limit on the number of images Blogger will let me upload for this post, so I can only show the first five:

Black/Blue
Black/Gold
Black/Red
Black/Green
Blue/Aqua

Blue/Gold

Blue/Green

Green/Gold

Lavender/Gold

Purple/Gold

Red/Gold

Silver/Gold

1 comment:

M said...

They're available at my store, Mermaid's Dream for L$199.